Friday 9th June 9.30 – 17.00 Saturday 10th June 9.30 – 16.30
Olympia London, Hammersmith Road, London W14 8UX
Friday 23rd June 10.00 – 5.00 Saturday 24th June 10.00 – 4.00
EventCity, Phoenix Way, Off Barton Dock Road, Manchester M41 7TB
The fifth annual Alzheimer’s Show will be held in London and Manchester next month.
The show gives people living with dementia, their families, carers and professional an opportunity to hear the latest news, update skills and participate in practical workshops.
It also provides an opportunity for people to browse the latest products and services from dementia and care specialists.
The conference programme includes:
- Updates on the latest news on subjects including research developments, diagnosis, managing behaviour and end of life care
- Professional advice clinics with specialists from Admiral Nurses, The Law Societ and Alzheimers Society Dementia Advisors
- Discussion sessions on practical topics, including the Mental Capacity Act, paying for care, eating difficulties and improving hospital care
- Practical workshops designed to help family, friends and carers of a person who is living with dementia. Activities include singing, art, pet therapy and Cognitive Stimulation Therapy (London only)
- Practical help and advice from family carers, professionals and people living with dementia
- Free Alzheimer’s Society training sessions
- Age UK
- Admiral Nurses
- Carers Coaching Academy
- Dementia Adventure
- Health Education England
- The Law Society
- Young Dementia Network
Tickets cost £15 and can be bought in advance or on the door. Full conference programme and details can be found by clicking on this link: